PROGRESS and TEMPLE
This week has been so crazy. I feel like I say
that every time. But it has been especially crazy this week! We finally got our
investigator, T and her boyfriend to have dinner with some members. And it went
so well! I didn't know if those four were a good combination. They talked and talked and talked. But now
they are friends! Wahoo! :) :) It was perfect.
We have been able to get into more homes than
we have previously been able to! It has been so awesome. I just love it. I love
seeing the progress that is happening here. There are so many miracles that are
occurring. All our investigators are progressing pretty well, although they are
all in different places. We also were able to visit with a less active that is
having so many medical issues on top of other things that are really sad in her
life. We met her at a cemetery and walked around talking with her. We taught
her about the plan of Salvation while we were there. It was just what she
needed. Though it was quite the experience teaching the plan of Salvation in a
cemetery.. She is a sweet lady. I really hope she comes to the fireside on Friday! It
would be so good for her!
This past weekend I had the amazing chance to
go to the temple to witness a family from one of my past areas being sealed. It
was incredible. This is what it is all about. This is where all the work we do
goes to. It was such a special experience I will never forget. It has been so
amazing to see this family progress so quickly! I had the opportunity to
witness their baptism just over a year ago. And now they are sealed together
for time and all eternity! I just love it.
![]() |
| A perfect day |
Sorry this week is short... I don't have much
time. But I love you all and I hope you have had a wonderful week and that this
coming week will be wonderful as well! :)
Love,
Love,
Sister Christensen

No comments:
Post a Comment